Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week One Results

Contestant
Week 1% Lost to date
Gwen 5.29%
Nikki 4.54%
Kristine 4.29%
Greg 4.05%
Kammie 2.92%
Karin 2.91%
Kristi 2.82%
Candi 1.81%
Alison 1.50%
Kim 0.21%
Jana 0.00%
Heidi 0.00%
Laurie -0.36%
Stephanie -0.56%

So that you all know, I had 3 different witnesses on my start weight on purpose because I am hoping for some big losses in this contest. Let's just say that once I stopped my affair with Ronald MacDonald and started putting healthy food in my body.....I enjoyed the scenery of my bathroom for most of Wed, Thurs and Fri!

I would LOVE for all of you to post recipe ideas on this blog since we are all trying to eat healthy and are ALL trying to figure out different ways to cook chicken or low calorie meals! Let me know if I need to do something to the blog to allow posting because I think you can post now!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!!!! DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND UP YOUR PROTEIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment